Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fresh Start

A few minutes ago I decided that I had too many blogs going for me to manage and I needed to get rid of some. Well, this proved itself true because I accidentally deleted the one that actually mattered to me. But this can be a new beginning. I just got back from a trip to South America, and I've been wanting to write about that, so I'll pick up with that and maybe mix in a few musings about what's going on in my life right now too. At the moment I'm visiting my grandmother and cousins in Phoenix, which always gives me something to reflect on. Tomorrow my two Phoenix cousins and I are heading up to Flagstaff to visit even more cousins. I'm looking forward to the road trip.

The South America trip started in Quito, and I had written a whole post about our time there, but it was more unpleasant than it was good and I don't think I can polish it up enough to write a whole post on it a second time. So I'll start with Cotopaxi, our second stop, and will include pictures. I was pleased with what I wrote on it yesterday, so hopefully my second go will be as good.

Luckily it wasn't a very well established blog. I only lost a few posts. They were posts I was pleased with, but they were only a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment