Thursday, September 24, 2009

Good Intentions

The plan this week was to get up early and do some writing. It started out well, but as the week has gone on I'm back to hitting the snooze button until the last possible minute. I've been out of the house every night this week, though, and have ended up staying up later than I think is healthy if I'm going to be getting up an hour earlier. I need at least six hours of sleep! So, for next week I think my goal will be not to allow myself to sleep past 6:20. I'll shoot for earlier, but if I can push my latest possible sleep-in time back ten minutes I think I'll be one step closer.

Since I slept in til 6:30, I don't have much time to write. I'm thrilled, though, because I managed to recover the earlier posts I made to this blog that I deleted in July. You can view them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment